Read October 2013 FYI Newsletter here
Wed, Dec. 11 – RWAAC Christmas/Hanukkah Party
11:30 AM-2:00 PM
at the home of Rosemary Smollen, Riva, MD
FROM THE PRESIDENT:
- Andrew Langer of Institute for Liberty giving closing speech at the Tea Party Patriots Audit-the-IRS Rally
- “The Speech That Rocked Virgina” Lt. Gov. Candidate E.W. Jackson’s Convention Speech (5/18/13)
- Elbert Guillory: “Why I am A Republican”
- House Republican Caucus – 2013 End of Session Report
- 2nd Amendment video (watch here)
- A great editorial from the Peoria Journal Star … “A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens.”
- NFRW Urges Government to Tackle Immigration Reform (read here)
- State of Maryland Tax, Toll and Fee Increases from 2007-2012 Special Session
- Federal Regulations Cost Reached $518 Billion in Obama’s First Term
(click here to read entire financial statistics from Obama’s first term)
Welcome from the President
The Republican Women of Anne Arundel County are a group of involved citizens, committed to building a better Maryland for our children and our children’s children. The ideals we share are universal – enable economic prosperity for all, empower individuals, protect personal liberties, ensure our safety and security, and give back to the community. We believe that Republican Party principles are the best means by which to achieve these goals.
In this, our 76th year as an organization, RWAAC is stepping up our game to meet the challenges currently facing our County, our State and our Nation as a whole. We are expanding our membership, initiating evening meetings to allow working members to attend, and reinvigorating our fundraising, legislative advocacy and voter registration activities. We are strengthening our ties with state- and national-level Republican organizations. We are continuing our commitment to community organizations such as the Arden House and No Child Left Behind.
Join us as we move forward together to make a positive difference for our future.
Catie Ravenscroft James